ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will JOM coilovers fit my car?

Renault Clio mk4 1.2
Hi I want to buy the JOM suspension kit coilovers. Can anyone confirm if these would fit my Renault Clio Mk4 1.2 2013

Attachments

• 993CBC2E-ED7D-42C9-943D-DE3AAEB2CD4F.png
    993CBC2E-ED7D-42C9-943D-DE3AAEB2CD4F.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 70

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Can you not just put your registration number in on the euro car parts website and it will tell you?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Fit them and It will be like being in a supermarket trolley pushed down a hill on a cobble street! my mate had them on a mk1 golf cabby looked awesome but the ride was utter shite!
Good if you are just parked up and looking at your car all day 🤣🤣

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Yeah 200 quid coilovers will be good for one thing if you're mad enough to not just put them straight in the bin and that's scene lowz

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yep, that's what I run on my daily, use it on track to, on stock cup dampers and works well

Clio 197
What sort of drop are you looking for? There is no point wasting money on springs if you're not going to be happy with the amount the car will be lowered.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Was looking at 40mm because I want it to sit just above the wheel so there is not such a gap

As said that will look great if and if all you want to do is park it up and look at it but as an everyday ride it will be shite!