ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will the Cup be no more

Black Gold 182

Just out of curiosity, will the arrival of the 182 mean that the Cup will no longer be made?? I heard that Renault initially said 2000 would be made available, then extended production until the end of this year - no doubt to coincide with the arrival of the 182.

Bad bad wheels on the 182, and is that blue Ive seen it in mondial blue as well?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Nickyboy on 25 November 2003

Just out of curiosity, will the arrival of the 182 mean that the Cup will no longer be made?? I heard that Renault initially said 2000 would be made available, then extended production until the end of this year - no doubt to coincide with the arrival of the 182.
The Cup (& 172) are no longer in production...

Also, they aint replacing the Cup, but you can get "Cup like" bits on a 182

Quote: Originally posted by Nickyboy on 25 November 2003

Bad bad wheels on the 182, and is that blue Ive seen it in mondial blue as well?
Yeah, I aint a fan of the alloys and no, that aint Mondial Blue, its similar, but lighter apparently...