ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this suffice for Arctic Blue?

Looking for 182
Hi all,

I have a DAS-6 Pro on it's way, which is coming with:

- Chemical Guys - White 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
- Chemical Guys - Black 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
- Chemical Guys - Orange 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
- Sonus SFX-2 Enhance Polish
- Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Polish

Will this be good enough to give my Clio a good going over and remove/reduce swirling? Or should I be looking at other polishing products?

Thanks

Looking for 182
I bought the DA off eBay and it's coming with those, so I'll happily buy something else if it's more suitable. Any recommendations?

As above, the Menz polishes or the 3M polishes are great. The colour system is much easier to follow on the 3M products that the letters and figures on Menz, but if you get your head around them they're superb.

I would suggest 3M's ultrafina initially, depends on how hard the paint is and how bad the swirling is. What ever you choose, remember that the art of it is to remove as little paint as possible by using the least aggressive product.

Looking for 182
As above, the Menz polishes or the 3M polishes are great. The colour system is much easier to follow on the 3M products that the letters and figures on Menz, but if you get your head around them they're superb.

I would suggest 3M's ultrafina initially, depends on how hard the paint is and how bad the swirling is. What ever you choose, remember that the art of it is to remove as little paint as possible by using the least aggressive product.

Thank you. I'll take a look at both, and will of course start off with the least aggressive product first :D

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Does any where do 3m samples? i want to try them but don't want to fork out £££ for the full kit.