ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 1 No. 0069

Williams 1 (no.69)
Having those mint wheels really transforms the car.

Definitely - the car is a beauty though! ;)

Were the wheels done at Pristine - or did MattH do them himself? My Williams wheels need doing, but people I have spoke to before aren't keen on doing them. Plus I have my own doubts whether the colour can be matched close enough...

Wizbit - Cheers mate for the compliments.
Yes they were done at pristine - myself and others (who have been in the clio world for a lot longer than I have) have said 'its the best refurb they have ever seen'. My brother has a spanking new set at home, at some point i'll get a pic of the two against each other.

MattyH did supply pristine the paint himself, and he is one hell of a perfectionist! Only reason he sold these to me, is because he bought himself a completely new set.:eek::rasp:

If you need paintcodes/supplier/pristine contact etc...
PM me and let me know and I'll find out for you.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
LewisNiven
your motor sure does look lush!!
What number is your car? 125?

IMG_2955.jpg

No. 226, she really is a beaut. Ive been tidying her up over the last few months. I rekon urs is gonna be tidier tho. :cool:

Whats the paintwork on yours like?

'91 Clio RT =D
if this uses the same decat pipe as a 1991 clio rt i got one i could sell to you, pm me mate and we cud sort summit out if u havent got one already

Monaco Ph2 172
if this uses the same decat pipe as a 1991 clio rt i got one i could sell to you, pm me mate and we cud sort summit out if u havent got one already

As I understand it, the Williams uses a unique de-cat pipe due to the manifold it connects to.

I think I have a cracked Devil de-cat pipe and a knackered Scorpion one in my garage... as well as a couple of broken standard cats... think I have been though 6 of them...

The crack on the Devil is only on the flange weld so might be of use to someone.

Williams 1 (no.69)
Craige-B15
As mentioned I dont think an Rt decat would work.

As I understand it, the Williams uses a unique de-cat pipe due to the manifold it connects to.

I think I have a cracked Devil de-cat pipe and a knackered Scorpion one in my garage... as well as a couple of broken standard cats... think I have been though 6 of them...

The crack on the Devil is only on the flange weld so might be of use to someone.

Wizbit
You have PM ;).

Williams 1 (no.69)
LewisNiven
your motor sure does look lush!!
What number is your car? 125?

No. 226, she really is a beaut. Ive been tidying her up over the last few months. I rekon urs is gonna be tidier tho. :cool:

Whats the paintwork on yours like?

Paintwork - is decent not suffering from Rust at all which is always a bonus.
Has its imperfections as most cars do - and currently I am not going to bother getting it resprayed as it is used daily - would just end up being financial/paintwork suicide.

I did recently have some training on detailing using rotaries, wet sanding and the like....got two weeks off from work soon, so the car will be detailed like mad! (will post up pics accordingly)

Not sure about mine being tidier, seeing pics of your car it just looks LUSH!