ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 1 Stolen

Just before Christmas my ex Williams 1 number 118 was stolen. If any of you guys can keep an eye out for it/parts becoming available it would be much appreciated. The reg plate is L849 TPT, and she was mint, thanks in advance.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Ill keep my eyes out pal.

Anything differant than standard to help us spot it ?

The car was totally standard, but not that easy to steal, it had a clifford alarm and a mul-T-lock on the gear shift.
Oh and by the way it was my old car, just thought I post this for an extremely gutted friend.

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 03 January 2005

Im in North Yorkshire so ill keep my eyes peeled!
Not far from N.Yorks either, just over border into Lancs! Consider my eyes well and truly peeled mate!

Seem to remember seeing this one or twice as i dont live far from malton..

Gutted mate, hope it gets recovered and not burnt out in a ditch! :cry:

chances of a highly identifiable car like this being recovered??

and chances of it being strpiied down cos everypart is desirable to alot of folk on here.. hope u get it though

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 03 January 2005

chances of a highly identifiable car like this being recovered??

and chances of it being strpiied down cos everypart is desirable to alot of folk on here.. hope u get it though
...pesimism...

P

peterh2

You got the engine number? Might be useful as quite a few people are after Williams engines.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

sorry to hear, will deffo keep an eye out on the forums

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Quote: Originally posted by steve-hall on 03 January 2005

The car was totally standard, but not that easy to steal, it had a clifford alarm and a mul-T-lock on the gear shift.
Oh and by the way it was my old car, just thought I post this for an extremely gutted friend.
God...they must have been at that for a while...did they have the keys ?

Mine has a multilock on...never thought that it would be beaten by a thief.

Any news on the car yet ?

No news at all, there must be a way around the multilock because a neighbour remembered hearing a loud bang at about 10.30 at night and it was gone by midnight.

320d M Sport

sad news, i think they work on these mul-t-locks from under the car if i remember right, dont they bolt straight into the floor?

gutted for him tho. Rhys was nicked not far from round there, they never found that one

:(

they may have used a flat bed with the hydraulic lifting arm.. some gypos near me stole one and pulled up outside my mates wall...lowered the crane thing and lifted his cars out..! then towed off his caravan

car? need a license 1st!

im literally over the bordering lancs mate, near tosside..

so ill deffo keep my eyes peeled *makes a note of number plate*

unlucky that fella! :(

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 04 January 2005

You got the engine number? Might be useful as quite a few people are after Williams engines.
easy enuff to lose the plate with the engine no. on mate......couple of rivets is all holdin em on

as for the mul T locks etc........if someone who knows what they are doing wants your car.........nothing..and i repeat NOTHING will stop them from taking it.................way of the world im afraid

bet ur mates gutted tho...i know i would be

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 06 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 04 January 2005

easy enuff to lose the plate with the engine no. on mate......couple of rivets is all holdin em on

as for the mul T locks etc........if someone who knows what they are doing wants your car.........nothing..and i repeat NOTHING will stop them from taking it.................way of the world im afraid

bet ur mates gutted tho...i know i would be

What, not even Bat Man? And i thought he was here to protect me:cry: