ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams & 16v Brake conversion, Discs, Pads and lines. HELP!

94' Valver F4R'd
[SUB]Hi guys!
I am going to be doing a 16v/Williams brake conversion on my 1.4 but would just like some questions answered before I do :)

On the way to me in the post are some 16v Callipers and Carriers, working order (Going to shotblast them at work and paint)
Are they an easy direct fit bolt on job? (I have been told yes but just want to confirm again)

Which brake pads would be best? I was looking at some Mintex ones, I've head alot of bad things about greenstuff's...

Disc's, Will it make much difference if I buy cheap discs or buy more expensive Brembos or something like that? if I get drilled and grooved discs is it going to make much difference?

Are Braided lines worth it? £60 for the set for Williams and 16v, but will they fit the rear of my car as it's the standard 1.4 drums and beam...? (HELP)

Thanks for looking!!

[/SUB]