ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams F1 Canuba Polish

I always found using Back to Black or any silicone products on the wiper arms always resulted tp the windows going all smeary in the rain no matter how carefull I was at applying it. The same with my valver when blacking the rear spoiler.

Alfa Mito 155TB

never had smeared windows when using back to black on window rubbers and windscreen wipers...i just spray the stuff on a cloth and rub it on.

Anone know a good on line store for car cleaning products, Im interested in that turtle wax auqua blade, how much and where can I get it??

Scott

Alfa Mito 155TB

Went to Arc car wash yesterday.....guy jet washing my 172 before it went under the rollers stopped and tapped on the window...he asked "what I had polished the car with?", I said the canuba wax stuff he said he was amazed at the water just bouncing straight back off the paintwork" he hadnt seen this occurence on other cars to such an extreme. I told him I had polished it three times in an afternoon with the canuba stuff. He said He was going to buy some"...his comments made me feel happy about paint shine on car.

350z & 16v Maxi

Why would you spend all that time and effort in choosing the right wax, and polishing it if you are going to take it trough a car wash? My car will never go through a car wash ever!!!

Alfa Mito 155TB

it may not be good for your paintwork , i would agree especially if you wash your car every weekend in a carwash....but with good polishes and hardness of paint...once a month in carwash shouldnt be a problem.

Dont forget when you sell the car, the dealer doesnt give a toss about howmany times you polished a car or washed i t in a carwash...i do think black cars in car washes is the worst thing ever for swirl marks

I use simoniz wax then a few hours later use turtle wax top gloss - its supposed to seal it or something - anyway its the longest lasting combo ive tried.

350z & 16v Maxi

turtle wax top coat sealer is awesome too.

Meant to say tumbleeed, i dont care what the dealer cares about if ive to sell it to them. It is all about how the car looks when ive got it. And id agree with you about black cars, they are the worst for going through car washes.

Alfa Mito 155TB

Colin

I like my cars too look great...i agree lots of polishing is the order of the day...just wish this winter cold weather would bugger off