ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams mod question....

williams
ive had a look through the forum to see if i can find any info relating to engine and power modz for a williams 3, ive recently been in touch with k-tec tuning, and to achieve around 50bhp more i have been quoted £4000+! Although i would love to put the k-tec throttle bodies on the car injectors, and the rest of it, i just cant justify spending that money on the car. i want to be sensible with this, and honestly speaking id be happy with 25-35 bhp gain. If i did, cams, injectors, custom straight through exhaust, induction, ecu remap, do you think this would be achievable? also if anyone has anything to add on a few more hp please feel free to comment?!

I am however going to get k-tec to fit the gaz Coilover Suspension Kit, and then i'll fit the prima racing alloys. looking into break options as well.

I am also about to change the moretti headlights back to standard, but i cant access the 'forsale' forum to put the moretti's up for sale? nor can i view other items for sale, can someone please explain why this this? :S

Many thanks guys

williams 2,seat leon
for BREAK option i would recommend a kit cat, as for BRAKE options i have got the k tec big brake set up on mine, and seems a good upgrade for the money.