ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williamsclio FCS tracktime

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
My footage from the williamsclios tracktime at FCS 2007

Mark_cup get that stopwatch out ;)

We went back out for 2 laps after we came in but i forgot to start the video again....:eek:

Northy

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
Bloody hell, J didnt half spin off

Good vid Rich, lol at "COME ON GAZ" :p

Last edited:
  williamsclio.co.uk/forum
we had a good laugh about it when we got back to the stand....secretly he just didnt want me to pass ;)

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
mightily pissed off that the red flags came out when they did - you'd have been chasing me round the track for the last 6 or 7 laps.... not that you'd have caught me ;)

Gaztwo, learn to look in your mirrors mate.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
mightily pissed off that the red flags came out when they did - you'd have been chasing me round the track for the last 6 or 7 laps.... not that you'd have caught me ;)

Gaztwo, learn to look in your mirrors mate.

you see me and Nik go past you when you're in the pits..... i got blacked flagged that lap so was on a cooling down lap :( fecking bonnet!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
me and gaz have a understanding cue - i was playing with him tbh. If i had of been going around without coming in i would of passed him on the end of that lap.

I thought those black flags were for me actually - from pushing gaz around.

I heard about a bonnet but didnt know who it was ?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
me and gaz have a understanding cue - i was playing with him tbh. If i had of been going around without coming in i would of passed him on the end of that lap.

I thought those black flags were for me actually - from pushing gaz around.

I heard about a bonnet but didnt know who it was ?

I thought it was for passing on the right, some chump (can't remember the car) was driving fairly conservatively, which is fair enough, but he wouldn't pull over the to right to let anyone past....... so me and Nik over took him on the main straight on the right...... next lap I get a black and Nik didn't..... was V miffed, until I saw the bonnet was open lol.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
lol, no idea - everyone moved very quickly for me.....i just hope i didnt bully anyone....bar gaz ?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i may use headlights next time lol..... I think I passed about 4 or 5 cars (g40steve will know) Maz was the first, very curtious (thanks Maz) and the rest were fine... they'd see you and then move over, may take a corner or two but that car held us up for about a lap.... at half pace!

Maz

LY 200
Northy I didnt feel pressured/bullied at all on the W/C session, shame we didnt get the full time as I was loving it :)

Cue, sometimes I am a bit too curtious tbh I just dont like getting in peoples way.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
lol, no idea - everyone moved very quickly for me.....i just hope i didnt bully anyone....bar gaz ?

i sometimes get woken up in the night thinking about that cup car in the rear view mirror!! :(

good vid! :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
awesome vid mr northy:D lol that tyre did smoke up abit, i see you coming up and thought i best get out the way sharpish;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
yeah sorted it on sunday when i got home cheers maz:D . Damage was 2 broken mounts and a seized rad fan( why that went i have no idea ). i spoke to renault on monday and asked them how the mounts are made, they sent me these :

stage 1 in its purest form :
cheese.jpg

stage 2 going into production at the renault factory:
cheese_assembly_line_2.jpg

final product:
DSCF2835.jpg

Focus ST
Nice vid....

If only I blocked you for a mo longer, wouldn't have stared in the video, instead I get 2 seconds as you pass me, LOL!!

Clio16V
mark cup you were pretty nifty on the old track, had a really good lead on one of the sessions.

ace video aswell northy.

Clio16V
lmao at mounting, my mate noticed his mounting was all bent and twisted off his s2 when he was converting it the over day, strange!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Fair okay northy u were quick when u had no traffic in front of you. And i was suprised at how much quicker in the corners you were then gaz.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
cheers guys - shows what a set of slicks can do over road tyres.....

Shame we wernt out for long - i feel so sorry for the people who came off.

No worries Gweebs - i would of stayed behind for footage - as i did with gaz, but i wanted to pay him back from all the times hes done it to me lol.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
No worries Gweebs - i would of stayed behind for footage - as i did with gaz, but i wanted to pay him back from all the times hes done it to me lol.

Yeah yeah, I was toying with u really....;)