ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will's simple 182 FF :)

Clio 182 FF
Hi all!
Going to keep this short and sweet, bought this car on the 22/6/13, its a 182 FF with only 67k on the clock, FSH and is a lovely example that was owned by cookie_monster on here before me. Only downsides were it had lexus rear lights and no front splitter, it also has colour coded rear bumper strip and fog surrounds which I wasn't a fan of until I fitted the correct lights (courtesy of a very kind forum member) and a skoda splitter, quite like it now! Anyway, here are a few pics of her now, I have fitted the rear lights, front splitter and I've just fitted some simple stickers to make it a bit more mine, these are inspired from the splitter on the classic maxi 5 turbo rally car :) Anway, hope you like it, I do! Not sure about lowering or anything else as it handles so so well and I'm sick of slammed cars! (MX5 on it's belly and an MR2 turbo lower than I've seen before).

68A521B3-2188-415A-945D-6CD871CDB0D3-78203-00000EF47DCBD45D_zpse909822a.jpg

224F2820-4F2A-42D2-8E6F-E4C825393379-78203-00000EF484F8B3FB_zpsde0e4539.jpg

4502E9ED-F3D1-4225-9CD8-DDC873830F14-78203-00000EF49D10C558_zps24e0dd04.jpg

Any feedback welcome as some individual ideas would be nice!
Cheers,

Will

Clio 182 FF
Not many people seem to like the elf ones but I personally like them (hence they're on there :D). Toying with going black on the standard wheels to finish it off... hmm

Clio 182 FF
quick photoshop (or paint.net!) of the black...
I did think 15's in white, it excited me a lot but it's a more expensive option!
stickeredblackwheels_zpsd76a06d9.jpg

Clio 182 FF
Cheers for the lights :D made such a difference!! Stickers are a love or hate thing, only a couple and I think it's just right, maybe some bmx ones in the rear window ;)
The fogs have grown on me, hated them to start with!!

Clio 182 FF
I do know this, which is why it's tempted me, incase I don't like it.
Also I'm lazy so cba to do it myself when it'd cost a fair bit just for the materials asfaik.
Might just stay Anthracite though tbf as with the splitter, lights and stickers I'm already proper happy with it.
Adamm.'s black wheels looked awesome with a gloss coat though...

Swift Sport
Looking good, Will. All those French car jokes and now the tables have turned lol. We'll have to get some SLR pics of it :)

Clio 182 FF
Cheers Stevie! Dude, have you seriously got 6000 posts?! Le f**k haha. Some slr pics would be awesome! Ps it looks like we swapped cars! :D

Clio 182 FF
Right then, thinking of what to do next. Can I have some second opinions on clearing it up completely, so debadging the back, colour coding the bullet and dropping the car?

Now

IMAG0659_zpsw0zstbsv.jpg

Photoshop of idea

cardebadged2_zps38ea72b5.jpg

Ultimately I know it's my choice but some secondary input would be appreciated.

Further plans would be different wheels, potentially 15's tbh and things to make it more comfortable in the cockpit, so smaller wheel, potentially a bucket seat w/harness and the usual touches like the dogbone mount etc to tighten it up.

Cheers!

Clio 182 FF
BMX ones in the rear window are already gone anyway. Michelin ones on the splitter are staying, I'm 50/50 on the elf ones after I do the other bits. People seem to hate stickers on this place, a couples not gona hurt anyone ;)

Clio 182 FF
I think they look way better on 15's, and they're meant to drive better too. Apparently.

Yeah I think so too tbh! As much as white wheels are a pain to keep clean they look ace on Arctic blue so that might be a route... Renault, sport and elf rear window sticker are now removed :)