ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

willy vs vts videos

Zafira and GSXR

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 26 January 2003

hedge end has roundabouts every 10 metres and full off shoppers going to the retail parks. its pointless..
I meant in the everning when the shops are close etc

Where god for you then.

hold up!

lost me ere..

dafyyd - cant see that mate?

and neil - Hows this

I give up, it a blue 306 with 18s Dare V2

???????????????????????????????????

This sounds good! If you were willing to wait a week, Id come down especially (wheels are being refurbed at the mo).

Zafira and GSXR

With posting a picture it loads on the reply but doesnt move over to the thread.

Be a laugh to meet other clubs for illegal racing might start a new treand

Zafira and GSXR

I say meet at McDees in Hedge end and go from there. Will bring my mate in his 172 just in case I do lose lol

ben, u can come see my other engine i got!

pics work fine for me.

and i gotta wait up to 4 days for my digi cam delivery!

whos ya mate? is he on here?? there is someone from portsmouth on here and 3 172s in soton too.

id love to race a 172! to see how quick they are! im gonna race simon next time i see him! and i could keep up with him when he was hammering it up the motorway!

Zafira and GSXR

can sort that aswell if you want what about next Friday night meet at Hedge end and convoy from there, will be a laugh.

Zafira and GSXR

oh 2 bens got you mixed up.

You are both welcome my mate in his 172 is up for it.

Do you want to meet next Friday at McDees then what time is good for you 2.

Zafira and GSXR

plus I will still the 18s on cant be bothered to put the 15s back on.

Ben H are you from Southampton aswell my mate in his 172 is sure he has seen you slammed 16ver around.

No, Im living in Bristol at the moment. But when I was in Edinburgh over the summer I drove down to Southend to the big Cliosport meet!

My cars been off the road since early December, so I could do with blowing some cobwebs out. But it depends on the wheels - if I cant get them by Friday then I cant be there! But Ill definitely come later!

well, let us know ben, as soon as u can come. im def up for it mate, will be good fun! make sure ya mate in his 172 comes, see if anyone else wants to go.. like a mini anycar club meet. could get my mate in his rover coupe to come and if hes around (hes in the army - war time) my mate with his vts could come.

we could do 2 at time. vs eachother and get results of loads of different cars against eachother!

Zafira and GSXR

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 26 January 2003

Can we decide the time later if its not for a week or two?
Yer ok should we PM each other nearer the time mid week or something.

Cool. If its sometime the week after then I can guarantee my presence! But on Saturday 6th Feb Im doing the Circle Line pub crawl, so cant come then.