ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window washers.....

Ph1 Sport
Right, mine dont work haha, the motor is fine as can hear it squealling and all wipers move, the tank is full but nothing, i have unclipped the pipes at the first seeable connection then tryed sprayin still nothing. This mans it is block further down?

Big problem, i have a mk2 ph1 and the tank is below the wiper or something and once removing the clip holding the black plastic down i still cant really get my hand in to even se where the pip goes into th tank, is it easy to take the wipers of to get into the ank and mayb take the tank out?

Or does anyone think it is another problem?

Thanks

Ph1 Sport
Well i finally got to my tank and to the motor off and all them pips apart cleared it an ran a hose thru and thought it was ok put it back on and it still dont work, i need th plastic bit that clips to the motor and has the two hoses fitted to it replaced

The only thing ive seen which involves the window washers is the pot to fill the fooker up so im gonna have a good investigate tomorro morning and try to solve the problem. Can anyone tell me where the pipes are going from the tank or pump are located inside or underneath the car?

Cheers

Chris

Ph1 Sport
The pump will be on the side of th tank and the pipes come from the pump, if you can ge your hands to it the pump and pipes just slid upwards and out