ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter(ish) pics with a couple of friends

Evo 8 MR
Decided to get a few pics of the dirty cup seeing as it was a bit sunny, it was still a bit fresh though.

Since the last lot I've had to replace the map sensor and the coilpack due to a slight issue but it's sorted and running sweet as a nut now.

Also had it MOT'd yesterday and passed easily with only one advisory notice of which is the nearside front tyre near the legal limit. I'm replacing the whole set next month anyway.

I finally got round to sorting the pretensioner wiring so there's no more christmas tree lights on the dash, next little niggly job is to sort the rattling exhaust. (fitting issue)

I do still have the 3/4 height plate but I forgot to put it on for the pics. I also washed it the other day albeit a very quick one just so it wasn't filthy for the MOT.

0801112copy.jpg

0801115copy.jpg

0801114copy.jpg

08011112copy.jpg

08011111copy.jpg

0801119copy.jpg

0801118copy.jpg

0801117copy.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, one of my favourite cups this :)

Is the black one the guy's who came to rstuning with you?

145db Euro'd clio
lovely car. owner of the black one needs a slap for the fli sticker on the window. but other than that very nice cars. apart from the jap crap in the middle....really doesnt float my boat im afraid

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome as usual Steve!

I need to get my ass in gear and start messing with mine, havent really got round to doing anything yet

Evo 8 MR
Mint, perfect Cup imo, don't change anything ;)

I don't intend to, plans are to refurb the turinis and get a set of track wheels and do as many trackdays as possible. Also after an RStuner.

Awesome as usual Steve!

I need to get my ass in gear and start messing with mine, havent really got round to doing anything yet

You've been slacking Paul what happened to fitting the eibachs?

Lovely lookin cup. are those Recaros from an Evo VIII ?

Cheers, yeah Evo VIII MR Edition.

A Corolla as first car?

lol, don't ask, don't tell.