ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wireless net

right atm i have a home pc which has the modem and wireless router plugged into it but i want to remove the computer as a) its old and b) its taking up a lot of room and my intention is to have wireless internet available to all laptops in our house.
read through a few threads but was a bit confused so just wanna make sure.

ta

right from what i have read on previous threads i believe i am ok to use what i already have.im with ntl which is now virgin media and i have a linksys wireless router currently connected to the home pc.am i right in saying that i need to just disconnect the pc and then plug the wireless router back into the modem and thats it?then just adjust the router settings?

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Is your modem not wireless? If not get one from Virgin, its a whole lot easier when you router and modem are combined. If they wont give you one for free say your leaving for Sky and they'll have one with you in no time