ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless webcam

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 330d
I wanna set up a "kobe cam" style webcam so i can so what my doggy gets upto whilst i'm at work. However, the PC is in the room next door and I cant run a cable under the door cos he'll chew the fcuk out of it.

Anyone use a wireless solution?

Maz

LY 200
I wanted to do this but didn't have a clue where to start

Any new pics of the lil fella ??

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 330d
i'll take some later - he's growing quickly. I've found out the KONG toys are a lifesaver!

RB 182
Got one similar to that at work with sound and that was over a £100. It doesn't support WPA encryption though.

Maz

LY 200
i'll take some later - he's growing quickly. I've found out the KONG toys are a lifesaver!

Cool I bet he is, blue loves his KONGS we stuff them with all sorts of interesting treats and he spends hours on them, I have just had to walk him in the rain .. oh the joys :rolleyes: lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 330d
he' having his final jab next week so i'll be able to walk him in the rain. nice.

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451
Harvey's getting BIG now, 7 1/2 months old. I need to get a web cam setup, I borrowed one from work last night but it wasn't good enough.