ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless webcam

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I wanna set up a "kobe cam" style webcam so i can so what my doggy gets upto whilst i'm at work. However, the PC is in the room next door and I cant run a cable under the door cos he'll chew the fcuk out of it.

Anyone use a wireless solution?

Maz

LY 200
I wanted to do this but didn't have a clue where to start

Any new pics of the lil fella ??

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i'll take some later - he's growing quickly. I've found out the KONG toys are a lifesaver!

RB 182
Got one similar to that at work with sound and that was over a £100. It doesn't support WPA encryption though.

Maz

LY 200
i'll take some later - he's growing quickly. I've found out the KONG toys are a lifesaver!

Cool I bet he is, blue loves his KONGS we stuff them with all sorts of interesting treats and he spends hours on them, I have just had to walk him in the rain .. oh the joys :rolleyes: lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
he' having his final jab next week so i'll be able to walk him in the rain. nice.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Harvey's getting BIG now, 7 1/2 months old. I need to get a web cam setup, I borrowed one from work last night but it wasn't good enough.