ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagram for everything powered from the engine bay fuse/relay box

Does anyone have a wiring diagram, excerpt from one, or a link where I can find out which fuses serve which relays and which relays provide power for what?

I'm specifically interested in the fuel pump/ignition relay, but could do with the whole lot if possible.

Thanks

Hi @bloke if you could take a look that would be great!

The most important thing's I'd like to find out are:

Where does the power to the fuel pump relay come from (which fuse)
What is it switched by (I assume the ECU)
Where does the power go from there? I believe fuel pump, coil, but I also think the throttle body may be supplied by it.
The relay is a switchable one, with pins 87 and 87a on the output side, does it make use of the normally closed contacts?

Thanks

@Mike12 - Thanks very much for posting those! Oddly my relay box is a different style, it's like this:

Fuel pump relay is as you say is 236 and called out on it's own and the starter (my other issue) is 232 and looks to be a miniature relay.

Fuel pump relay coil is fed from fuse F5 which is 15A which also feeds the ECU. The ECU then controls the earth to fire the coil.
The main input comes from Fuse F1 which is 38A?
Output goes to 778 and R67, R107, R2 (not sure what these are?) and 199 which must be the fuel pump?.
The NC contacts on the fuel pump relay arent used which is odd.

The same fuse (F1) also feeds relay 238 which is switched by the ECU and powers 193-196 as well as 371, 242, 887 and 1813 which i guess are the injectors, coil etc? The fusebox allocation describes 238 as "injection locking)

Starter relay 232 must be on a different diagram I think

Tonyclio

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi @alistairolsen

Thanks for your help with my non starting.

Would this kind of list be helpful to you or do you already have one.

I'm not sure how to upload this so just taken snapshot.

I can email if you wish

Tony