ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring help

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Hi does anyone know what readings from a multimeter I should be getting from the 6 wires going to the throttle body?
IMG_3962.jpg

Reason I’m asking is I did a track day yesterday, car was faultless all day, drive 20 minutes home. Left it idle for 30-45 minutes. Jumped into move it and now it just cranks and won’t fire. And I’m getting throttle faults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
That is in the back of my mind. It played up about 2 months ago and all I did was unplug the body itself. Start it and plug it back in and it’s been fine since. Which is why I want to check that c

Is the pedal common on these to go?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Here you go.
It would be rare for the peddle to go, if it’s the cup model then a wiring fault is quite common but you should be able to trace that with a meter.
E2B581A6-5284-4099-899D-6A90C88A7FF3.png

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Here you go.
It would be rare for the peddle to go, if it’s the cup model then a wiring fault is quite common but you should be able to trace that with a meter.
View attachment 1545502

Brilliant thank you for that.

I knew of a fault with the wiring, if I’m right is it close to the fuse box? I didn’t realise it stop the car from starting tho