ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring sleeves/wrap/sheathing - what to buy?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Hi peeps,

So i've de carpeted and painted the inside of my car and now I have lots of exposed (and paint splashed) wiring, cables etc.

I want to be able to neaten it all up and protect it from getting damaged/caught.

Obvious thing would be to sheathe it with that nylon braided stuff - but this would mean disconnecting it all to be able to slide it over.

Instead, is there anything I could buy that I could cut open and reseal? So that I can cover it all while it's in situ?

Thanks

IMG_20210307_162314.jpg

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Aye Tessa fabric loom tape is good and doesn't go all gummy/sticky/slimy over time like other tapes

Did my brothers whole engine loom in it when it decided to rub through in several places

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Aye Tessa fabric loom tape is good and doesn't go all gummy/sticky/slimy over time like other tapes

Did my brothers whole engine loom in it when it decided to rub through in several places

Ordered some of that and some Amazon bad boy self closing cable protector to gather up the other stuff like fuel flap release and rear washer tube.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ive just tided up my door looms and used this stuff

Yeah that's the stuff I've got off amazon. Will tape em up first then bunch everything together in that and add some adhesive clips. Ta