ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring to rear arches

I need to run some wiring (3 core screened, 24 gauge) to behind both of the rear arch liners on my 172 Cup. I haven't removed the liners yet to have a look, and was hoping someone could tell me where the nearest grommet would be that I can get a cable out of to run to behind the arch liners.

On a FF I would imagine that wiring goes to the rear ABS electronics. Does anyone know the route this takes as it may be suitable.

Also, what is the process to remove the rear arch liners?

Cheers,

James

Lionel Richie
abs run externally

may i ask what the hell is the wiring for???

if it were me i'd go out throught the rear lights gromets and back to underneath the arches

Fred,

Where does the ABS wiring run from, and what is its route on the car?

At the moment I'd prefer not to say what it's for, but it's not for anything like lights. I'll post up information when it's all done.

If I go out through the rear light grommets, what's the route for getting it beind the arches; behind the lights and then down through where?

Cheers

Lionel Richie
you'll see if you remove a rear light

pm me if you don't want to say publically (or don't pm me at all if its top secrect! LOL ;))

abs wiring runs from the pump from what i remember