ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring up front Speakers Help Please!

VRS
just put my rainbows in the front but wasnt sure which wire went to positive and which one went to negative on the speaker?

i looked on the white connector block but couldnt find any obvious clues as to which should go where!

also one side had blue and brown wires and the other side had purple and yellow wires which didnt help lol

can anyone shed any light on this for me cheers?

andy

Megane R26
Did you cut off the original speaker connector, If so, check the connector to see which wire is pos/neg. Rainbow's should have marking by each coonector telling you which it is, normally find the bigger of the 2 connectors is +.

VRS
the rainbows say which terminal is positive and negative on the speaker but im just using the standard reno wires that are already in there and they dont say which is which on them :(