ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wolfenstein 2 - The New Colossus

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I’ll be getting this when it drops in price, looks pretty good
Not tried any online stuff with it - I doubt I will, tbh.

I'd say roughly around 15 hours for the main campaign if you take is leisurely and maybe having a look around some of the buildings and maps. Once completed, there's the options to go after the oberkommanders at various locations that you unlock via Enigma codes. And also the Challenge Missions like the YT clip that I added a few posts back.

Definitely worth it - certainly if it drops to sub-£20.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Gonna keep an eye out for a good black Friday deal. Meant to really show the Xbox X off.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
This is £25 right now on Xbox LIVE store. Couldn't resist. :smile:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Bought it for that price, no brainer really.

The New Order is £7.50, is that worthwhile getting too?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've rage quit this a few times recently. Starting on 50 health and no armour and getting absolutely twatted whilst trying to run around with no cover trying to pick up armour.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've rage quit this a few times recently. Starting on 50 health and no armour and getting absolutely twatted whilst trying to run around with no cover trying to pick up armour.
They've tweaked it slightly in the last patch. You do actually pick stuff up automatically now - but you have to pause slightly over it to do so.

Pretty pointless when it's all kicking off though.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just got this. Loving it so far. So proper LOL moments too.
I think the LOL moments were one of the main reasons why I liked it so much. It's like they made a genuine effort to be funny at times, where the previous two games were stark of anything like this and more 'bleak' because of it.

That said, playing any game that battles through global Nazi occupation is never going to be light-hearted.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Started playing this again last night. Dropped
the difficulty in the courthouse part which was annoying me. Got through that and it's back to a playable difficulty. I'd stand no chance getting through that on the hardest settings.

I'm confused though. I got through the courthouse and thought I'd escaped, still got executed. Must have missed something in the cutscene

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Started playing this again last night. Dropped
the difficulty in the courthouse part which was annoying me. Got through that and it's back to a playable difficulty. I'd stand no chance getting through that on the hardest settings.

I'm confused though. I got through the courthouse and thought I'd escaped, still got executed. Must have missed something in the cutscene

Was that the part where he gets his head lopped off? You see what happens to 'it' during the cutscene.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Was that the part where he gets his head lopped off? You see what happens to 'it' during the cutscene.
That's the one
I just didn't see what, if anything, happened once I'd opened the door to exit the level