ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woman wrote off my car!!:(

on wednesday a woman pulled out in front of me!!! so i tryed to avoid a head on collision but hit the front right of her car then hit the curb on the opposite side of the road, luckly swerved out the way of an on-coming car and ploughed into a tree!! :(:(:(

heres some pics of the damage:(
l_e0f91ac3eb2bc90f6d575b68d6238992.png

l_fb81d6c9d5584426946d90a8816b1b86.png

l_1128664ff5e5263b3bcb64ba40ed5a1b.png

l_3dc2d588519991f48d56745efbd9c120.png

l_42cf3076419a6f42612ef114d63f2eeb.png

l_65d87eb8cc1f563387af359fa91d1f94.png

hmmm now looking for a new car!!! havent had a payout from her insurance company yet!!:(

cheers chris

yea im ok shoulder now click alot .. hmmm ... yea she accepted full liability for it and the police are going to prosecute her for careless driving!

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
As long as everyone's ok mate. At least it sounds like it should be a straight forward claim! Plus shopping for a new car is fun :)

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
omg the main thing is everyones ok
and atleast shes accepted it was her fault
thats one hell of a collision into that tree :(

have fun car hunting

BMW M3
Looks more than a simple run into the tree that one. Your wheel is completely fooked on the whole side of your car is wasted!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
s**t. That's gutting mate. At least you weren't hurt though.

Some right numpties out there :mad:

W

wickedbitch

buy the car back off the insurance and put it back on the road, providing you know someone with a good jig

197 Albi Blue
I totaly shat my self when i drove round the cornor and saw you in that tree chris lol

i was in my car screeming ARGHHHHH THTS CHRIS!!! lol

well if anyone has any suggestions on a good car for around the 2k mark and is insurable for an 18 year old in there 1st years driving!!!

im am just soo gutted :(

W

wickedbitch

buy the car back off the insurance and put it back on the road, providing you know someone with a good jig

It wouldnt be worth it in my opinion. Glad your ok mate the car can be replaced.
of course its worth it, the insurance company will just sell it onto a salvage place and then someone else will get the pleasure of straightening it and making a wage

BMW M135i
^ Says in the first post?

Looks a b*****d, at least your ok. Wouldn't even think about bothering to repair that.

wat actually happened then?

well i was doing 30 going down the road and futher ahead there is a side road (on my side (left)).

a oncoming car on the main road decided to go down the side road, that was fine but i had to brake slightly. in the side road there was a silver ford fiesta that i though was going to wait for me to pass,(as any normal driver would do)..

but she pulled out as the other car had just gone down the side road. and was now coming towards me on myside of the road!. so i went onto the opposite side of the road to try and avoid a full headon collision.

i hit the front right of her car and then hits the curb on the wrong side of the road. there was another car opposite me travelling towards me.. i managed to swerve out of the way of the that by doing that i ended up in the tree at about 25ish mph!!!!

all she said was i didn't see u.... i mean come on use ur freeking eyes luv

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
It wouldnt be worth it in my opinion. Glad your ok mate the car can be replaced.
of course its worth it, the insurance company will just sell it onto a salvage place and then someone else will get the pleasure of straightening it and making a wage

No cost of repair out ways the price of car. i know where your coming from and sounds gd but doesnt always work.
As it would need looking at the pics,
bonnet, slam panel, 2 headlights, spiltter, wing, door, rear wing, airbag computer, drivers airbag, pretensioner, jigging, and possible rear axle, plus if wheels are buckled.