ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wonky xenons!

182 S
Tried turning the White alan key slot.... Doesn't work. Took the back of the xenon off and now I can't get it back on!! Bloody annoying! Removed bullets diamonds and rear interior today without a problem but now this one tiny thing has really pis*** me off! And to top it off the xenon is still wonky

Nissan 350z
^ Nope. If the housing is sitting low then its broken. The housing should never drop it should only swing back and forward pushed by the adjustor.

If the housing has dropped inside the headlight then its new headlight time im affriad. This is the exact problem i had :(

^ errr, not nessacerily. The adjuster has a ball on that slots into a white plactic socket on the back of the lens. they do fall out, and gravity results in the lens sitting low.

To test, whip the back cover off the mainbeam side, and push the lens. if it swings in an orderly fashion back and forth, then it's just the adjuster fallen off. can be pushed back together aslong as it hasn't snapped off the lens.

If it floats about as if only attacted by one point, then yes, it's fubered. lol

Having reread the op, is it one side or both?

182 S
just on the right side. the light is pointing upwards. looks like i have my main beam on all the time. ive manged to bodge it for now so its down a bit but i wanna get it sorted properly

hmm, well in that case get your fingers in there and see if you can move the lens. I still think it's just the adjuster detaching itself.