ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woohoo got my blueflame

Black 172 MK2
now just need to get it fitted. turn up in a mahoosive box bloody large, wasnt expecting so much pipe lol
pics to follow soon once its fitted

Black 172 MK2
tbh the welding doesnt look that tidy but hey its under the car :) dont spose you know how long there warrenty is? i never checked lol

Black 172 MK2
hmmm sounds like fun :) out of interest how much did you guys pay to get it fitted im guessing 1 hours labour??

ph1 172...a red one
Got a cracking deal...£220 fitted, they had my car for the day to develop an exhaust for K-Tec...

Looks the muts, different from the usual twin 3" rolled stuff!

3-4000 revs the resonance in the car is ear bleedingly loud...got to get my boot dynamatted...

Over 4k...AWESOME!

Trev hows urs??

ph1 172...a red one
Hmmm...No its not TOO loud outside of the car just right really when driving normally, or caning it, infact it is virtually silent at 30mph/2k but inside @ 3-4k on the motorway....FOOK...ear plugs required!
Next Friday, I'm booked into BlueFlame, they sadi they can fit another silencer, but before they do that I want to demonstrate what I mean...Its resonance rather than exhaust sonic BOOM! maybe needs the mounting methods looking at?!?

ph1 172...a red one
After market exhausts by nature are going to be louder than standard, and the majority I believe suffer from some sort of 'motorway drone'...I'll get some clips posted soon

*disclaimer - I am an old fart by definition...The (young)guy who I originally bought the car off LOVES the exhaust note er apart from the 3-4k thang

Black 172 MK2
im not too botherd bot the noise tbh. i just dont like it when you hear every chaved up car with a loud rumble, at least myt car has the grunt to match :D