ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woooooooooooooop new plate!!!! finally!!

well i been waiting for weeks and finally this came thru my door.... certificate, new mot and new tax disc!!

DSC00073.jpg

then rushed to get plates made up and came back, gave car quick wash before slapping them on woop

smaller one for front will be here tomoz hopefully

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

what u think?

will get some better pics tomoz :)

WANTED Arctic 182
I was searching to find a picture of a flamer with a cup spoiler! Now I've seen one :D

Plate & Car both look superb

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Spot on will look good with trimmed plate on front.

liking the exhaust with the 182 surround the way it should have came out of the factory.

i would love that plate, it looks great.

I couldnt afford a LOU plate on mine so i went for initials instead.

Ill have to keep my eye out for it, when in devon are you? :)

Integra Type-R DC2
Looks nice lou! Gutted I havent seen you around Plymouth yet, want to see this car in the flesh. Im sure I saw that Ibiza around Plymouth last week though, over at Scott Hospital. Looked tidy!

yea i love the ibiza lol drove it last nite, awesome car to drive. soo different to clio!

yea i always wanted a lou plate, nearly got intials instead as alot cheaper but thought i wont always have the same intials.... lol so got this one. love it as it all means something and not just random numbers :)

thanks for all the comments