ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worlds worst modded car

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
well. i just joined a forum TCC-UK and to be fair its a nice little forum. a few to many overmodded cars. but you get that in 99% of forums anyway. WELL cor blimey. i spewed my dinner all over the keyboard when i saw this... I think it really is the worst car i have EVER seen.

your views ?? is it just me .
or is it utterly sickening ??

ad

streetka3.jpg

streetka2.jpg

streetka1.jpg

BMW M3
It seems a decent quality job and everything is in proportion.

What about some of these bog standard clios with the V6 body kit and little jaffer cakes as wheels to fill the massive V6 arches. Thats far worse and thats only thinking about clios lol

Edit: Would still prefer a bus pass though lol

M2 Competition
In the world of modded cars, thats actually quite nice. Its well done, all looks in proportion, and has decent bits on it. Other than the colour not bad at all, in black it would look mint :)

^^ ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is that all about. Actually FLOL @ the rev counter in the engine bay and the ferrari badge. Maybe its a world record attempt to see how much stuff you can actually put in a clio lol.

BMW M3
He has pad locks to keep the bonnet locked haha

1. Why would anyone want to steal anything from that car.

2. Its just an excuse so he can by a T-cut despenser for his car to get rid of the scratches that the locks will make rattling around pmsl !!!

RS Clio 200
the street ka looks to be a very good job at least, and while its maybe a bit OTT, its still quite tasteful in whats been done.

Not for me, but can appreciate the effort gone into it

Black Gold with cup packs
Ralph i totally agree with that renault 5 dog of an attempt. I don't mind the KA though its pink i know and a KA but the mods are fine

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
think the ka looks ok really for a girl. its not coverd in "turbo" badges etc. so not trying to be somthing is not. just looks fun.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
What makes me chuckle, is that someone did all that, stood back and thought how cool does this look!!

RenaultSport 197
The KA has been properly modded, so at least it has not been bodged or rushed. Deffinately a girls car though, and I would actually cry If I saw a guy drive it.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I was watching Vroom Vroom on Sky Three, and i'm sure that Ka is the same Ka it showed on the show!!?!?

Tys.