ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worlds worst modded car

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Where is that cruise club based? Because i'm 99% sure thats the one that Ka drives around the same town i live in. She's going out with a lad in my year at school and she's actually fit! her dads minted too..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Is it a south west thing? Think its the same car and cardiffs hardly far!

Clio 172 mk2
Found it

reanult_super_5_carton-01.jpg

reanult_super_5_carton-02.jpg

reanult_super_5_carton-03.jpg

Soooo funny, lmfao! What was he thinking! lololol.

F**k me.that reaches new levels in shiteness

Racing Blue 182
I have seen this on another forum, dont think its actually that bad for a girl.

If you find the owners photobucket account, you can find pictures of her and her freind posing on it with next to nothing on it!

1993 Clio 1.2
Her names Natalie and is on a site im on,
There is another KA the same without the bonnet and doors going around western-super-mare.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Where is that cruise club based? Because i'm 99% sure thats the one that Ka drives around the same town i live in. She's going out with a lad in my year at school and she's actually fit! her dads minted too..

Looks a proepr dirty bird. I like :)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ka looks well done, and actually would be nice if it wasn't pink. Perfect for a girl though

if it was a different colour i would honestly say i like it :S its not bad! but i woulddnt choose to own it lol

the 5 and the clio and the fezbomb ARE shitters!!! but lets not turn this into barryboys now ;)

ITB BG 182
Shes on a website calld sexpesting.co.uk which is the same website that i used to be on since day 5.
Everyone on there ripp'd into her but yea i think she could be ok to talk with but pictures like this do her no justice.

Cam

182 Cup
She was on tv with that Brendon Cougan fella, think the program was vroom vroom. She said shes some kind of manager for VW and she'd spent 10k on that car!!!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I will have to put my handsup to help the owner of the KA getting her car looking like that. The company I work for has supplied quite a bit for her car, if I had know it was going to turn out like that I wouldnt of supplied the stuff.

TBH In the flesh the work is spot on the lambo doors are spot on the body work is really well done.

Last edited:
  Lotus Elise 111R
TBH that Ka looks to have been done well, need to take a closer look really, but anyone who has frequented custom shows will know that there is a right way and a wrong way to modify. She has taken her colour and car and enhanced it. Ok personally I would'nt drive it, or indeed build it, but it is a girls car, which she has made even more girly.

The thing about modifying etc is that it is very personal - lexus lights for example......

I say, good on her, and we need more girls like her.

That girl leaning on that ka is awful, yukk !!
So is that fiesta (seen pics of it before) :dead:

I'd like to see it go thru a car wash, after all the crap has been ripped off it wont look too bad. The girls just making the car look better!