ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worth buying ???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2 16v clio
if your going to run it to the ground and strip it for parts or scrap it when your finished then i would get the car if you feel its a bargain..

but i know from experience from buying cat c cars they don't sell for anything people are scared to buy a car with abit of bad history thinking the car has been in a 200mph collision and has been cabled tied up

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
why does it have non-sport rear seats?!

personally i cant see how its worth it.

As a track car, you might as well buy a regular 172 without fuubed paint for less money. more monies to spend elsewhere!!
To repair it will cost you more than its worth to paint it to a decent standard.

its going for a lot more than it should due to the rarity of the colour......and you have to pay more to paint most of it!! lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra gsi turbo
why does it have non-sport rear seats?!

personally i cant see how its worth it.

As a track car, you might as well buy a regular 172 without fuubed paint for less money. more monies to spend elsewhere!!
To repair it will cost you more than its worth to paint it to a decent standard.

its going for a lot more than it should due to the rarity of the colour......and you have to pay more to paint most of it!! lol

did you read the bit where i said i would fix it myself ?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
What's wrong with him keeping your offer on the back burner in case he gets a better one in the mean time?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182

I cant see how missing some paint will affect its performance on track...

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Had factory fitted Recaro's hence Dynamique rear bench. ;)

Purchased for Recaro's then trying to sell on.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra gsi turbo
I offered 1400. Iv seen a couple cars I'm interested in but don't want to bid while I have a offer pending

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Wrong on both counts.

Trolololololol

15674092_9X.JPG

15674092_1X.JPG

15674092_5X.JPG

15674092_4X.JPG

15674092_2X.JPG

Looks the same car too me, cheap Recaro's FTW!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
Trolololololol

15674092_9X.JPG

15674092_1X.JPG

15674092_5X.JPG

15674092_4X.JPG

15674092_2X.JPG

Looks the same car too me, cheap Recaro's FTW!

haha. A - the recaros werent factory fitted and B - bought the car for a track car not for a pair of seats, they were the first thing to be sold.

So i repeat, you were wrong on both counts. You're just pissed i'm richer than you cause you couldnt afford it, hence why you PM'd me saying how gutted you was that you missed out on it.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
haha. A - the recaros werent factory fitted and B - bought the car for a track car not for a pair of seats, they were the first thing to be sold.

So i repeat, you were wrong on both counts. You're just pissed i'm richer than you cause you couldnt afford it, hence why you PM'd me saying how gutted you was that you missed out on it.

FLOL :D

Someone has been wound up backwards I see.

So literally 2-3 days after the auction ended the car was for sale on here, without the Recaro's for the same price as you purchased it for?
Some trying to make some quick money.

You just got to laugh at some people, 'i'm richer than you cause you couldn't afford it'. CS IQ is literally dropping as we speak.
I was only enquiring, to see if you would admit to Recaro's being in car.
Why would I want to register for £50, pay for delivery (roughly £250) and then paying over the odds for a CAT C car? :rasp:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Mate admit the truth, did it have recaro's when you purchased it or not? People wouldn't dig at you if you told us honesty. Me and tonks truck were both looking at that 182 when I was up for auction. The damage is EXACTLY the same as the pictures on the site. And to include the odds of the start of the plate being the same...

Further more, being a total t**t saying s**t like ' just cus I'm richer than you ' blah blah blah, you sir have well and truly dropped yourself into a bottomless pit

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
hahaha, not at all sir. You couldnt afford the car simply as that.... i could and yes i will profit from it which is why your annoyed because that was your intension. I won the auction and came out on top, get over it.

Trying to dig at me about recaro seats is besides the point, you said they was factory fitted which they werent. They had been retro fitted i never once said the car never had recaros, i think you need to learn to read gentlemen.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
Mate admit the truth, did it have recaro's when you purchased it or not? People wouldn't dig at you if you told us honesty. Me and tonks truck were both looking at that 182 when I was up for auction. The damage is EXACTLY the same as the pictures on the site. And to include the odds of the start of the plate being the same...

Further more, being a total tw*t saying s**t like ' just cus I'm richer than you ' blah blah blah, you sir have well and truly dropped yourself into a bottomless pit

wind your neck in

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You are a dick! TonkaTruck was right though no matter how you try and disguise it, you bought the car, sold the recaro's and are now selling the car. Simple.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I myself could afford that all day long, it was a matter of how much money I would want to chuck at with no service history, and the paint being a ID colour, proving to be a ball ache to match.

BUT why would I want to buy another Clio, wheni have a perfectly good one outside my house.

None of us are crying over profit that you may,may not pull off.
We are mearly contemplating the spec, confusion has arrised after a set of picture before showed that car with recaro's and now it's not. With a higher asking price to some extent of something with will cost £1k almost for what needs to be done. And to clear the thing off the cat register

Edit: YOU WIND YOUR Neck in and stop throwing your dummy out the pram!

Last edited: