ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worth buying ???

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
"I have also removed the front seats so will be sold without unless i find some genuine 182 cup seats in the meantime." - Taken from my for sale advert on here. Real discrete eh? Trying to hide the fact it had recaro seats.. i think not it makes not odds to me.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Really? a diesel clio? good?

Yes a diesel Clio, nothing wrong with them, highly rated by member on here and plenty of them actually own one. They are a good car!.

Please do enlighten me as to what you think about mine and other people dCi Clio's!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
You are a dick! TonkaTruck was right though no matter how you try and disguise it, you bought the car, sold the recaro's and are now selling the car. Simple.

As above.

If I want to purchase the car, I would have registered and got it.

What would I of gained from purchasing it?
Nothing. I have everything I need to for car?

Wind your neck in and chill, end of conversation.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
As above.

If I want to purchase the car, I would have registered and got it.

What would I of gained from purchasing it?
Nothing. I have everything I need to for car?

Wind your neck in and chill, end of conversation.

You wanted to buy it to break for parts and make profit as you said in your PM.

"I have everything I need to for car?" IQ???

Oh i am chill sir, dont you worry got a nice cold leffe beer here waiting for the footy to start, but not as chill as i'll be when im on the beach in ibiza next month with the money from the clio :cool:

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
You wanted to buy it to break for parts and make profit as you said in your PM.

"I have everything I need to for car?" IQ???

Oh i am chill sir, dont you worry got a nice cold leffe beer here waiting for the footy to start, but not as chill as i'll be when im on the beach in ibiza next month with the money from the clio :cool:

Go and spend your millions 'Sir'
I'll just slum it up with my no money, because I cannot afford anything. Only a diesel Clio to get me through my every day life. :clown:

/End conversation

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
What's wrong with someone buying a car to sell parts and make a profit... am I missing something :S

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
I don't think that's the issue. No one would begrudge anyone from earning a profit but I think the attitude thats been portrayed is what's the issue.