ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worth the wait ?

Renault clio 182
Hello again all ive been coming on this forum for a wile now and still dont own a CLIO :p but i just got the money ive been waiting for and now im ready to buy one. i havent done much looking around but i no what i want a Racing Blue 182 :approve: ive found this what do you think i can get it wensday but if you dont think its a good deal i can hold out or if you no were els i could look pls let me no or if you have 1 for sale pls let me no thx for any help keep in mind i leave in London :)

Oh and i got about 7500 - 8500 ta play with if you wanna try temp me in to another colour other than Racing blue :D

http://www.carcraft.co.uk/CarDetail.aspx?carID=656409&categoryID=0

Last edited:
  1998 BMW e46 323i
get onto 'parkers' for a valuation lad and check it's not an import. imports are worth a little less i think, the 172s are anyway.

cup 182 mit stripes
Hold out for the racing blue. I'm allmost tempted to sell you mine.
Fancy a trip up to Scotland?

F/F Titanium 182
Seems a bit pricey mate, keep an eye out on the for sale section and check pistonheads, you're bound to get a better deal!!

RB 182
Go private mate, Carcraft and the like have profits to make, and there another thread on here about someone buying a 55 plate one for £400 more.

Not so long back there was a black 55 plate 182 with Recaros on eBay for £9k buy it now.

Have you tried eBay, you can always go and view it then bid

It's not got the cup spoiler pack, so there's a few houndred quid to find it you want it later!

I think you can get one , with both cup pack's , and less mile's if you have cash on the hip!

leon

www.renparts.co.uk
Go private mate, Carcraft and the like have profits to make, and there another thread on here about someone buying a 55 plate one for £400 more.

Not so long back there was a black 55 plate 182 with Recaros on eBay for £9k buy it now.

Have you tried eBay, you can always go and view it then bid

they don't mark up that much on their vehicles... most is made on the finance..

Renault clio 182
:eek: k thanks you've all put me off this one :dapprove:

:approve: But im still looking :approve:

Would like one by next week but if i gotta wait for a few more weeks ill just have to :(

:rolleyes: Keep ya eyes open for me tho and then ill most probly be at the next meet :approve: thx :rolleyes:

Tbh your probably best off checking auto trader & piston heads every day, probably even three times a day !
Once the car turns up which you think you might want you'll have to act on it straight away (to save someone else buying it before you get there)

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i have no patience at all, unlike you, if i had the money i would want one asap!
i want a 182 so bad it hurts. the only thing stopping me is the lack of funds.

i could actually afford one, say on finance like that car craft one, but i would be sitting at home and not going out with my mates for the next few years. bye bye social life! and the misses.

Renault clio 182
i have no patience at all, unlike you, if i had the money i would want one asap!
i want a 182 so bad it hurts. the only thing stopping me is the lack of funds.

i could actually afford one, say on finance like that car craft one, but i would be sitting at home and not going out with my mates for the next few years. bye bye social life! and the misses.

lol beleave me ive saved and saved thats why i so wanna make sure i get the right buy but yea i do want a 182 so bad that i feel like i wont hold out for the colour i realy want which is Racing Blue :(

Wish Chris would sell me his :(

Renault clio 182
if i could get them down to 8000 would it be a good buy and they say it has got the spoiler pack and suspention pack ?

and how do i check if its an import on pakers i couldnt see how im pritty dumb lol :(

Last edited: