ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you buy a dirt cheap....

172/182 that has been stolen and recovered??

Ive seen many around going for 2 grand or so less than book price but dont know if their too risky?

Lol, I remember when the dude 'felt the rush' in his 1.2:rasp: - god knows what a 172 would be like to him.

Why not just get a non stolen recovered one ??

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I suppose you could have a newer (younger) one for a smaller budget. I don't see the problem myself.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
As a track toy or a general work horse yes,anything else would be a waste of money

172 cup
Depends on the individual condition of the car and the price for me mate. No Cat D/C or whatever will be the same as another. Providing the price is right and the repairs done spot on, after examination by a professional if all is good i would consider it.

Obviously resale value will be low but then again you shouldn't have to pay much for it.

www.renparts.co.uk
if its on ebay and it says its stolen and recovered its very unlikely... even if its accident damage if you give it a good look over etc and check everything they can be a bargain....

Rsport182Cup'd
you can have a cupped 182 05 plate with less than 20k on clock, mint condition for 8000, straight though stainless on as well with 57i

even if someone had "shat" in the inside of the car..?

stolen cars? you dont even know what it has been used for or what has happened inside it?

he didn't say damaged, he said stolen recovered. It might look fine but the nobs might have driven 100 miles bouncing it off the limiter leaving you with a f**ked engine

53 Clio's & counting
even if someone had "shat" in the inside of the car..?

stolen cars? you dont even know what it has been used for or what has happened inside it?

he didn't say damaged, he said stolen recovered. It might look fine but the nobs might have driven 100 miles bouncing it off the limiter leaving you with a f**ked engine

this is both thrue but this could have happened with any car guys,i bet most people on here didnt personally know the prev owners of there cars,could have been owned by someone who cained the arse off it from cold every day.....