ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wouldn’t even bother.....!!

LOL the owner of our local renault garage had one for-sale. The only problem was he was always out driving it so no-one could get a test drive. In fact hes had a Scooby WRX, Evo 5 & 6, Integra Type R and a 306 GTI-6. They sit out the front in the morning "on-display" then he takes them away for the day. Hes got a Cup and a V6 now so someone at Renault must of had a word.

Em sh*t there goes any chanc of speeding where was that parked?

I was at North Yorkshire Police awhile ago on business, and there were a couple of 3 door scoobies un-marked and stripped out.......wasnt allowed to take any pics though.........I was told they never been out run by anything in the North! Frightening!

mk2 172

weyland u have too much money! share it with us, we could have a "pool" clio evolution conversion he he he, baggsy first six years

Mind you saying that, I raced evo 7, 6 months ago, just for a laugh in my mk 2 172 and boy did it piss on me, never even saw it!

Bye Bye