ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wounded, some c u next tuesday..

RB 197
Has bashed my rear bumper in a car park :mad: not a happy bunny. Isn't terrible, but it definately won't polish out :(

Can anybody recommend me a good sprayer and equally good prices! I will try and get a pic of the damage, it's a scuff about 3 inches big above rear arch :(

BMW M5 & E36
Mare :(

That place in Skelly, next door to Betts cars always has some nice stuff outside, so I can only imagine they do a good job.

Hope you get it sorted!

RB 197
Mare :(

That place in Skelly, next door to Betts cars always has some nice stuff outside, so I can only imagine they do a good job.

Hope you get it sorted!

I knew i shouldnt of parked on top of the skiv car park on top of the co-op :(

Thanks though hun, i don't know where you mean but i'll take a little wander through Skell :)

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
I had a bump taken out of my rear quarter and had it totally resprayed for £150

Mint job too.. Shouldn't cost you too much to have sorted :D

S3 Sportback, Ninja
PRP in waddo, its my mums ex boyfreind that owns it they are still on good terms tho. 01522 722605 tell them I sent you if you go down, there work is 2nd to none tbh.