ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrapping done, may have mixed responses!!

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Wrapped my spoiler, mirror covers and badges in orange carbon. Going to hopefully do the front bumper lip at a later date too. Anyways here are a couple of pics for you to like or hate lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360502085.654846.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360502106.627521.jpg

RB Clio 182
Its a no from me mate, your car looks like its got a cold nose and ears, its too much of a clash in coulours.

Maybe just the diamonds would look better, you dont need too much orange imo.

I'm of the same opinion, dosnt seem to go together very well. If its orange you like, then I think it would have been better to go a little more subtle, perhaps the calipers and the diamonds, a sort of less is more approach so it's not so in your face

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Fair comments, I'll be doing bits here and there as I get money together but I'm happy enough with it at least lol. I like to cold nose and ears comment though :)

RB Clio 182
Fair comments, I'll be doing bits here and there as I get money together but I'm happy enough with it at least lol. I like to cold nose and ears comment though :)

Lol, thats what it reminded me of as soon as i saw the pic mate :) So i thought i would put it :)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
It's cool, wasn't expecting everyone to like it at all if anything expected more people to dislike it than anything!! But it makes me happy lol

Superleggera'd MK3
It's cool, wasn't expecting everyone to like it at all if anything expected more people to dislike it than anything!! But it makes me happy lol

Thats all that matters mate :) and tbh, with black alloys, remove the orange from the spoiler and mirrors and just have the badges and maybe buller orange it could look really smart

Clio 1.2tce DSX
I do want black alloys, possible Matt black. And in all honesty I do really likr my car the way it is now and the effort it took to do the wraps (not perfect but I like it enough for a first attempt) they are staying on for a long while hahahahaha :)

172 cup

Deffo need wheels done orange or black as said. If you're happy with it mate then that's the main thing at the end of the day.

clio 172
I do want black alloys, possible Matt black. And in all honesty I do really likr my car the way it is now and the effort it took to do the wraps (not perfect but I like it enough for a first attempt) they are staying on for a long while hahahahaha :)

I wouldn't get matt black wheels pal just look like they are dirty all the time. I have a set of orange wing mirrors and a orange front badge that I will swap over to for track days.