ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrong oil filter from renault?!

172 Cup
On the way back from work today my car hit the 60k mark, so I detoured to a renault dealership for a couple bits, got some excellium 5w40, sump plug washer and an oil filter. Yesterday I read someones guide on here about what bits I'd need (thank god, I didnt know about the plug washer :D).
It turns out the one they gave me has a different part number to the one specified in the guide on here?

Before I go ahead and drain my oil and get left stranded without an oil filter does anyone know if the part number has changed?!

BTW the one I have reads R82 00 768 913, and the car is a 172 cup.

Cheers all help appreciated :cool:

Ph2 172
I've just checked an invoice of mine from a few months ago. same part number as the filter I fitted to my 172 so should be fine.

ITB'd MK1
they're all near enough identical (some very minor changes that aren't worth worrying about) from a 5gtt all the way through valvers, williams, 172, 182, 225 etc. Be fine :)