ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WTF.....Ebay find.....

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
It's not even powered is it?

I read that is spins around because of the air flowing through it drawn in by the engine (it's driven by airflow).

I didn't read that it spins all by itself forcing more air into the engine (it doesn't drive airflow).

In which case it's a complete and utter 100% useless pile of w*nk.

Monaco RS Clio 172
if you got the one that actually spins via electricity tho, is it even significant enough to affect engine performance?

seems a con

the theory behind an electric supercharger is sound, unfortunately to make one that would work wouldnt be cost effective

Monaco RS Clio 172
I thought that but didn't want to sound too thick or like a chav.

I wouldn't buy one personally, but I have seen one where the theory does make sense, it forces plenty more air in, and more air = more fuel = more power, right? .. but with these silly little fans, altho they are blowing air in, if anything being so under powered, wouldn't they block the air way and REDUCE power rather than gain?

let alone one that isn't electric - total waste of time!

the theory behind an electric supercharger is sound, unfortunately to make one that would work wouldnt be cost effective

Depending on the enigne size it could work. Not 100% sure though.

There are no setups available and none that I am aware of that could be made suitably small on a cost effective budget that produce boost. Nearest I have seen that works is a petrol powered leaf blower.

not even an electric one would work ! Seriously i keep hitting my head against wall when people are buying this s**t !

The viper, bmc cda kits are nearly as usless as them ! seriously if you want a decent induction kit that is proved better than viper and cda kits

Give this guy a note and he will sort you summit out http://www.gsr-uk.co.uk/engineering/pages/contact.htm

Have you read the thread and actually understood what people are saying? I guess not from this post.

Well no one in this thread is going to buy one, and in theory an electric supercharger would work, just like a belt driven charger. Its just getting the thing to run fast enough to produce boost isnt worth the effort

?
not even an electric one would work ! Seriously i keep hitting my head against wall when people are buying this s**t !

The viper, bmc cda kits are nearly as usless as them ! seriously if you want a decent induction kit that is proved better than viper and cda kits

Give this guy a note and he will sort you summit out http://www.gsr-uk.co.uk/engineering/pages/contact.htm

more info please? does he offer a custom built induction kit or something?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

more info please? does he offer a custom built induction kit or something?

Exactly . Pretty useless input into the thread without anymore information , photos etc ....... A link to a webpage that tells you fcuk all :sleepy: