ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WTF Why is this happerning

Dunno, but itll be because of bodyflex.. they almost nearly always do it..

Only ever seen it on aftermarket items though.. heh.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Its strange is no further back than the other side and that one is fine (touch wood)

trouble is these renaults are so delicate,on my 182 a stone came of my back wheel into the rear arch and creased the panel outwards !!!!, i managed to push it back to normal but the panels are so flimsy

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 08 May 2005
I know!! You went so fast that the wind resistance forced the skirt back!!! Maybe.....

lmao :p, I think you would have to be going just a touch off the clocks for that too happen ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 08 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 08 May 2005

I know!! You went so fast that the wind resistance forced the skirt back!!! Maybe.....
1.21 jigawatts

1.21 jigawatts!!!!!

**runs around garage**

;)

--chris

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

maybe mishaped from a trolly jack id say.... bet the sill is slightly bent underneath

[Edited by gt_gaz on 10 May 2005 at 10:14pm]

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 10 May 2005

maybe mishaped from a trolly jack id say.... bet the sill is slightly bent underneath

[Edited by gt_gaz on 10 May 2005 at 10:14pm]
good thought

on one side of my car the whole of the paint on the end of the skirt in the wheelarch has chipped off. funily enough i only noticed it after it had been to renault! f**k knows waht they did! im guessing its a full skirt respray job for me. :mad: