ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.172cup.co.uk ???

172 CUP GSXR 1000 K3
Is there something wrong with this site or is it my pc, i tried to go on it and when the home page came up my avg antivirus software appeared telling me it had intercepted 3 trojan horses. Now they are in the virus vault should i delete them or can i leave them where they are? Will i loose anything by deleting them and does anyone else have problems with this site?
Please help.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
No problems for me , i have avg as well . Take it with a pinch of salt that they are trojans , alot of anti virus software like to make you think they've blocked or intercepted something so that you think its a good product and you might buy the full version .

I'm looking into it, not getting any problems my end so I've emailed the support desk of my host to see if they can help.