ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 - Dont open it, Sell it!

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I'm sure thats what the majority of people have bought one for anyway!

I spoke to amazon before about my order and the guy said you wouldnt believe how many people ordered 10 ! (everyones order has now been changed to 1 if they ordered more than 1)

Thats what my mate wanted to buy one for, i understand why but pain in the arse really. if it was me id keep it...

Checked ebay earlier and 10 xbox core packs was selling for £3100

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have just heard that my premium pack from comet i pre-ordered will be here next week and to compensate me for not being here on launch date i will get a free game!

Not bad, just spent loads on buying a core pack with all the extras so to get some of that money back I think the premium pack will have to go on ebay.

dave182 said:
i have just heard that my premium pack from comet i pre-ordered will be here next week and to compensate me for not being here on launch date i will get a free game!

Not bad, just spent loads on buying a core pack with all the extras so to get some of that money back I think the premium pack will have to go on ebay.

wish i had your money lol

but free game, sounds good ;)

RIP Dan
My mate went ino Woolworths this morning and bought 2 of the remaining 4, he felt guilty buying them all as the women in the queue behind was sniping. Both on Ebay now and he will easily double his money, why didnt i think of it!!

Focus ST-2
dave182 said:

dave pm-ed

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i went in to game this morning trafford centre waited about 2 minutes in the que got one then walked out woohooo

I really really really wana keep it, but im sensible enough to know when theres profit to be made! lol

Premium + Gotham/Perfect Dark Ltd Ed = $$$£££

Give it a couple of weeks and there will be loads of places with stock. Can't believe people are paying that much. I might preorder a couple of PS/3's

Yaris Hybrid
There ain't half a load of sad b*stards in the world. I am enjoying playing mine and it only cost me £280 or whatever it was. Can't believe anyone would pay £600 for it, they are good but not that good.

Why pay £300 more instead of waiting a few weeks. With the £300 you could go on a damn nice holiday to kill the time.

The people paying those sums are thick as sh*t and I hope one day the market speculators get caught out and find themselves stuck with a load of consoles that they can't get rid of.

damn straight ref the ps3 comments! soon as they are taking pre orders i'll be getting a few in! you know the same thing will happen!!!

Clio 182
perhaps sony will mass produce millions of units to stop this kind of thing happening but im going to buy a couple anyway :)

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Playing the one I bought on launch day (from a shop at 6pm!!) .... will sell the delayed game pre-order for silly money.