ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XBOX 360] Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary Edition

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Anyone pick this up Tuesday?

I got to Game early and there was a pretty big queue for what I thought would be Halo. When they finally opened up every last person went in and got Assassins Creed and left me to collect my copy of Halo. :approve:

I'm a little bit disappointed that not all of the old multi-player maps are available. I was really looking forward to playing the original Bloodgulch online.

The skulls on single player and coop campaign is a great addition though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I hate them all, but I like the function in this to switch back to the old graphic model, on the fly. That's kinda cool.

They're just all so boring IMO. Waypoint-following dullness.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I hate them all, but I like the function in this to switch back to the old graphic model, on the fly. That's kinda cool.

They're just all so boring IMO. Waypoint-following dullness.

Yeah the difference is pretty amazing. Even though its only textures, it makes a massive difference.

AG 200 cup
Just bought this today and I'm rather impressed with the single player it's bring lots of memories back from when it was first released. The switching of the graphics shows how for graphics have come in 10 years.