ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon replace for Angel Eyed Lights on RS 182?

Hi All

I have a Clio Sport 182 and one of the Xenon Headlights has packed up. After booking it in for a diagnostics check its the High Voltage Ballast Start Pack fitted underneath the headlight and its £440+ for Renault to do the job.

After looking through I found K Tec do Angel Eye lights... Are these any good?? as it appears a much more cost effective option especially as I fear after having one Xenon fixed my luck would dictate the next on will packup!!

Thanks

Ibiza FR
I believe the angel eyes are just the headlight unit and doesn't include the xenon units themselves, so you would have to buy and fit an aftermarket kit or use normal headlights! Plus they look awful!

Get the xenons fixed ;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Get them fixed or get 2nd hand ones ! buy the angel eyes & you might as well go the whole hog and fit lexus rears too :D

hahaha Xenon's it is guys!! Thanks for the feedback dont want to ruin the car and by the sounds of it Angel Eyes do lol!

Thanks for the replys guys. I bought a second hand Xenon High Voltage pack from someone off here a little while ago and it didnt work :(