ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons both gone at same time- no pink light before!

clio182cup, e36compact
Hi guys,

both of my xenons went last night, no pink eyes no nothing, fuses fine, connections fine, brightness before hand was fine, no sudden jolts or pinkness in bulbs, I havent heard of both going at the same time.

Can anyone help?

I know to get the lights off its bumpers off etc and that this will more than likely be a go buy two ballast (or whatever there called) but would like some confirmation if possible as it makes no sense as to why both would go!

cheers in advance guys n girls

tom

Mk5 golf gti
hmm unlikely that they both go at the exact same time
id check something else as i cant think of it being a fault in the headlight unit
not that it isnt technically possible for them both to go at the same time :D

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Check under the passenger footwell, should be a small black box thing make sure it's clipped in, can be knocked easily causing the xenons to go off!

clio182cup, e36compact
EXACTLY what the fault was, one of the relays was literally half out! thanks very much guys! massive help, i was just pricing up new bits and it was looking unhealthy!

Big Big thanks to dunn, mullen and DrG! I had no idea there was relays there

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
no probs matey, I only found out because my stupid bimbo of an ex did it to mine!