ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xtreme Automotive valets

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
indlogo.gif
went to this company in Milton keynes to have the car valeted and was absolutly superb, and would thoroughly reccomend them to anyone local to Mk, and if your no the customer service is worth the drive!

I first took my car there around 2 weeks ago, and i couldnt beleive the difference in the quality of work there could be between car valeters. I have only ever had the "£10 wash" at Xtreme, but its been fantastic!

Just thought id reccomend them, and no i dont work there, or have any bulisness interests with them etc, just dead impressed with there work!
Not many places you can go get your car cleaned and have a coffee, watch some telly in lovely leather sofas whilst watching the lads do there thing!

DSC00294.gif

Xtremes workshop

DSC00293.gif

Waiting Area at Xtreme

DSC00290.jpg

In side the workshop

DSC00291.gif

My car after the Xtreme treatment :)

DSC00287.gif

DSC00286.gif

the adress etc is all below, well worth a visit!

http://www.xtremeautomotivevalets.co.uk/

101 Caxton Court
Garamonde Drive

Wymbush Industrial Estate

Milton Keynes

Bucks

Mk8 8DD

Tel: (01908) 566 666

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
£10 quid lol!
£5 quid for glass inside and out!
seriously, thats just a "quick" wash lol

im gonna get em to do a full compound cut and polish next year when weather decides to pick up, get it looking like glass!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
its by machine so there are no pressure marks mate, the lad that owns the place has a jag and its like a mirror!
proper nice!

mine will opefully be getting that treatment in new year! :)

Any one down South (Hants) want theirs doing PM me i run my own mobile one and prep Porsche / Ferrari / Cobra for concours etc.