ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow wheels on a RB 182?

182 FF sport clio RB
Hi guys, I'm planning on getting some new wheels for my RB 182 BUT I'd like to be a bit unique as the most popular colour is white or black. What are peoples thoughts on yellow? Or is that completely ridiculous for RB.

182 FF sport clio RB
yea thinking about it noddy is a great example lol... I like white but the car really suits the original wheels so maybe a darker colour would suit it better, white wheels I think just look a bit to stuck on... maybe the trophy wheels or something like that (hardly unique though)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
rizla runner.JPG

RIZLA!
(yes i am aware RB is darker, but all i can imagine is rizla lol)
P.S Not my scooter, mine was a speedfight in a darker shade of this

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd go for purple wheels tbh, I reckon RB & purple would go well together.

If you're going to be different then you might as well go all the way.

Mini Cooper S sport
Yellow wheels on an RB!? Please no.

Pretty much anything, even green, would look better than yellow.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yellow reminds me of the old Benettons. I like it! I'd be too chicken for my own car tho

182 FF sport clio RB
Have to say the black does look nice, but I do have a soft spot for the yellow! Or maybe orange...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yellow? f**k no.

Wouldn't even go red if it was me personally most people will just think you have ruined a nice car, which you would have done.

The only time silly colored wheels suit a car imo is when they are on track.

182 FF sport clio RB
I've definitely taken a liking to the red, looks cool...Nah I think colour coded is to much.