ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow wheels on a RB 182?

Red

4697373044_6f0091abe5_z.jpg

FCS '10 by feirny, on Flickr

Orange

5801244139_84bb5ddfc6_z.jpg

IMG_1764 by feirny, on Flickr

renault clio 182
Am in the same boat right now don't know what colour too paint my turini's on my RB first thought was white cause always had soft spot for blue cars with white wheels but want too stand out from the crowd so 2nd thought was RB blue same as the car has anyone done this before any pics going about?? But now after looking though this the red wheels look the dogs dangles!! so can't decide :-/ red, white or blue??

182 FF sport clio RB
Yea same as me really, I think colour coding it will look terrible though IMO. I'm the same with a soft spot for white on blue but the red does look great. I definitely think there are better wheels than turini's to suit a 182 as well, Oh and black looks nice too but a bit too plain.

renault clio 182
Was just an idear don't know what it would look like maybe bit too much blue on blue, white or red is my preferred choice but still can't decide I actually love the turini's on the Clio think they set it off nicley and silvers boring in my opinion but each too there own :)

182 FF sport clio RB
yea it would be too much blue, you'd look like you're driving a smurf car. I do agree with you both on the silver... They look nice but to boring I think.

renault clio 182
I call my car the smurf anyway bud lol but may be a bit ott tho red or white in the coming weeks may just have too go with a spur of the moment thing when I buy the paint, there silver the now and as I said think it's boring too oem for me like too stand out a bit!

182 FF sport clio RB
haha that's fair play mate, well what ever you do to it post some pictures up so I can see what they look like!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
if you change the colour it will have to be a flat and bold colour to compliment RB. Nothing dark or metallics. I'll keep a look out as I'm in Braintree

182 FF sport clio RB
Do them mustard colour.
Would suit it, you're right.

Yea I do agree with the RB on RB BUT having said that I won't judge until seen, as I know many combos that sound ridiculous and end up working... I have to say until something springs out at me saying BUY THEM they're staying standard as they quite nice looking wheels tbh.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The red looks better than I expected, but its a bit "look at me" other than on a trackday I reckon.

Some things that look great on track cars look a bit too try hard when driving up the highstreet.

So it depends what the car is mainly used for?

182 FF sport clio RB
Looks good Sam, yea the red/orange is pretty mad but having said that it's quite cool, I'm looking at getting speed lines for mine, in a dark grey but looking at white.. It does look smart

renault clio 182
Cheers bud quiet chuffed with them actually was thinking red but white just goes together with the blue nicely