ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yet another newbie!!

Renault Clio sport
Hello peeps

i have owned my Sport for about 2 weeks, i swapped my Evo 4 for it as the gearbox was on its way out and rust was coming thru so seemed like an offer i couldnt refuse!! the Clio is totally mint with hi lift cams, pipercross air filter, lowered on Apexi springs(not sure about shocks), and sat on 17" Dares

lovin it at the moment, handles like its on rails, almost on par with the Evo!!;)

my only concern is that the ride is soooo hard it almost feels like its gonna crack the wheels when i hit a drain cover or pot hole etc so thinking of going for smaller wheels with chunkier tyres to absorb any impacts!

By the way, im 28, live near Southampton, enjoy cars and fishin . . . .and drinking. . .occasionally of course!!:nono::dead:

look forward to chatting/meeting y'all

laterz:D

RS 182 CUP
16" wheels will improve handling and feel no end.get some decent rubber on them too. oh and welcome to the club, are you going to become a full member? well worth it in just discounts alone

RS 182 CUP
£12, cor complain at that, get some goodies too. but loads of discount inc demon tweeks ktec etc etc

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
There is 2 pairs for sale in there at the moment.

What type of clio you got ? a 172 or 182 ?

Thanks, Sam!