ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire ClioSport Meet Pictures - 04-12-2005

Megane Mk4
thb_IMG_0003.gif
thb_IMG_0004.gif
thb_IMG_0005.gif
thb_IMG_0006.gif

thb_IMG_0007.gif
thb_IMG_0008.gif
thb_IMG_0009.gif
thb_IMG_0010.gif

thb_IMG_0011.gif
thb_IMG_0012.gif
thb_IMG_0013.gif
thb_IMG_0014.gif

thb_IMG_0015.gif
thb_IMG_0016.gif
thb_IMG_0017.gif
thb_IMG_0018.gif

thb_IMG_0019.gif

Pictures of the meet today ... ( all open in their own window )

Enjoy guys and girls! :D

Megane Mk4
hopefully patty ...
But the best thing for me is I spotted another clio barging their way in the group on the motorway....

uvs051204-001.jpg

good thing about the car is I havent seen this in 3 years ....
Its my OLD clio 1.6 RSi!! pmsl :D ;) :cool:

MVC-478F.jpg

lol .. hows that for luck!! :D

ST
Harry_manback said:
yeh yeh. we need the ground clearance up north!!!
lets try and not get this post banned eh!!!

I'm 10 miles outside Glasgow matey, i work in the city centre, the roads are shocking.....my car is down 60mm.....i deal with it....and whats all this about post banning?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Looks like a decent turnout Guys.
LoL @ seeing your old car today,wot are the chances of that!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
the last meet's post was bannd for featuring some driving tails.

im only kididng about the lowering, im far to lazy and cant afford to as i spend to much keeping it running without lowering it!!

Megane Mk4
someone say post banning???
What? who? why? .... Wasnt me Honest guv (for a change ;) )

lol

Tucks said:
Looks like a decent turnout Guys.
LoL @ seeing your old car today,wot are the chances of that!

I know .. could'nt believe it myself ... and he barged in too!! ....

Awwwww .. must've thought I was missing it! pmsl bless him :D

ST
Harry_manback said:
the last meet's post was bannd for featuring some driving tails.

im only kididng about the lowering, im far to lazy and cant afford to as i spend to much keeping it running without lowering it!!

Ah ok my bad....yeah wouldnt want any driving tales now would we....

All the mods go onto RED ALERT.....:sleepy:

Megane Mk4
this one time I was driving along and ... Then I stopped because of a red light .....

the end :D:clown: ;) :rasp:

Monaco 172 2/468
lol nice tale, have either of you two got anything decent on the camcorders ?? Apart from rain and 25mph traffic :mad:

Megane Mk4
Ibanezman said:
lol nice tale, have either of you two got anything decent on the camcorders ?? Apart from rain and 25mph traffic :mad:

Yeah.. I've taken video footage from my digi camera.. ( Net quality ASF type files ) I'll sort that out and I'll put together a DVD from the DV camcorder that the wife was using tommorow. The digi cam only took us going down the windy roads and the motorway up to us getting to the showcase cinema,

The DV Camcorder got it all I think, or most of it.. I'll sort it out and I'll post a link for the video :D

patty said:
how many are comin the xmas meet from 2day????

I've already put my name forward on the xmas thread - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104407

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i wont be there.

im just sorting some footage out, think it will have to be hosted somewhere else, pm me if you the link!!!

Was a good laugh. I remember that guy in the gold Clio joining in when we went down the motorway.

Even worse, how about the k*ob in the legacy on the twisties?

Megane Mk4
Carlos.Leeds said:
Was a good laugh. I remember that guy in the gold Clio joining in when we went down the motorway.

Even worse, how about the k*ob in the legacy on the twisties?

Yeah he was a bit of an idiot, still.. 4x4 car .. better grip :)
Still cant believe I was tailing my old motor...

Chances of that eh? .. and the guy bought it in Halifax too :approve:
lol

Megane Mk4
we got lost! pmsl ... Than I got seperated from everyone else and then I got lost some more!! :D

Monaco 172 2/468
Carlos.Leeds, what car were you in ? I have trouble remembering who is who !

3 of us made it to Bury by guessing a little, turns out we almost made it but got there a little late.........all Harry_manbacks fault lol

Megane Mk4
Ibanezman said:

3 of us made it to Bury by guessing a little, turns out we almost made it but got there a little late.........all Harry_manbacks fault lol

Ohhhh .. It was harrys fault was it??? oh ok ... we'll blame him then !!! lol

I was in the racing blue 182 Ibanezman ;)

Megane Mk4
Garf172 said:
some nice pics there dude

Thanks .. although there is a guy we, at the yorkshire meet need to thank..

This guy..

williamsguy.gif

For his "2 minute" special appearance :D

Ibanezman said:

Was in this one:

IMG_0013.gif

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Ibanezman said:

me........why i oughtta!!!

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
patty said:
whos is the white clio with black wheels???
patty that would be me :)

lol i got lost on way hoe too, i ended up going on m62 instead of m1 to get back, took nice detour through city centre of leeds, unneccesary miles :) nice to meet you guys

MKIII 138
cant believe i missed this ! in leeds/york area damn it someone PM next time as i hav a bad memory lol

Monaco 172 2/468
Carlos, right got you now, you brought your lady...scarily shiny car, how'd you keep it so clean lol

Yep I had to blame you mate, can't remember the other guys name, if I could it would be his lol.....we were so close anyway:boring:

Yeh that was me....glad she came she was the navigator in my car and we didnt get lost lol

Thought car was dirty, contemplated cleaning it today aswell but got up late. Basically just wash it every week and autoglym super resin.

Were you in the dark blue 172?