ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire ClioSport Meet Pictures - 04-12-2005

Monaco 172 2/468
Yeah I could have really done with a navigator too, we got very lost !

Yes mate, mine was the Monaco blue, sorry wasn't too chatty today, I am often miserable on Sunday's and head a headache lol.....mine was cleaner than it's been in a month or so, hope it came close to your shiny standard !

Where'd you get this super resin stuff from then, I am so lazy, never wash my car, until now !!

Ibanezman said:
Yeah I could have really done with a navigator too, we got very lost !

Yes mate, mine was the Monaco blue, sorry wasn't too chatty today, I am often miserable on Sunday's and head a headache lol.....mine was cleaner than it's been in a month or so, hope it came close to your shiny standard !

Where'd you get this super resin stuff from then, I am so lazy, never wash my car, until now !!

Nah not too worry. Many a time been out and not been chatty on a Sundays.

Just get the stuff for washing the car and the Super Resin polish from Halfords. Autoglym stuff.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
videos are finished, i pm'd and emailed a few people who i remeber going, email or pm me if you want the link.

go on ill av the videos harry!
I didnt av a navigator and i didnt get lost lol
turnout was the best yet :D and we missed a few regulars this time round aswell! andre himself didnt turn up due to back problems ;) lol
Nice to meet u all anyway! hope to see you at the next one!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
b*****d I would have come, thats only 15-20 mins from my house im J36 off the m1 didnt know anything about it though

you havent got a clio no more joel lol u never came when u had one now you want to come now youve sold it lol.
Come in bazzas lol

Megane Mk4
my videos done too .. after editing 45minutes and running it down to 16! lol

Anyone want the link?

Oh yeah Harry ... nice video ... The first I've seen with my motor on the outside rather than inside it!! pmsl ;)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
good vid, i noticed the bits where i overtook u vanished, and to think i even left me and u drag racing in my video, even though im sure i won!

Megane Mk4
lol .. You did .. I put the power on too quick and all I got was wheel spin in the wet! lol ... just goes to prove the fecking ESP doesnt always work !! ;) mind you... me thinks I need new tyres on the front, the meat on the original set are just over the wear limit :(

More money! pmsl
Still .... I buy my tyres from mytyres.net so I'll be ordering from them ;)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
yeh me 2 pal, my f1's were £45 a corner, ha ha.

i have a vid of the drags in a better quality if u want it. u can hear your engine cracking away better.

Megane Mk4
:D ... "cracking away" .. more like the wheels trying to grip! lol ...

grrrr .. blasted wet weather! pmsl

Megane Mk4
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
thb_IMG_0003.gif
thb_IMG_0004.gif
thb_IMG_0005.gif
thb_IMG_0006.gif

thb_IMG_0007.gif
thb_IMG_0008.gif
thb_IMG_0009.gif
thb_IMG_0010.gif

thb_IMG_0011.gif
thb_IMG_0012.gif
thb_IMG_0013.gif
thb_IMG_0014.gif

thb_IMG_0015.gif
thb_IMG_0016.gif
thb_IMG_0017.gif
thb_IMG_0018.gif

thb_IMG_0019.gif
Just come across 6 more that I forgot to post up :eek:
lol...

thb_Img_0023.gif
thb_Img_0034.gif
thb_Img_0035.gif

thb_Img_0036.gif
thb_Img_0037.gif
thb_Img_0038.gif

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 2/468
Great vids Harry, I like the work on the last one, does make the sh!tty foggy rainy motorway journey look a lot better lol

Can you send me the link to the vids L!ckeldev!l