ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Spring Chit Chat

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'm busy this weekend and the weekend after I could possibly do the Sunday morning but Saturday is out of the question as I'm popping in to see a certain car get mapped:)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Is anyone going to FCS for just Saturday? Im thinking about it but most likely will go, if anyone wants to meet up and drive down

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
There's a cars and coffee event in Sheffield on Sunday I'm off to, kicks off at 10am, I went last month and some proper interesting motors turned up.

carscoff.JPG

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Oh really - I liked it at Damons last month, I know nothing about the new venue at all, apart from the unwelcomed £5 entry fee.
If it's as bad as you say it is I'll reconsider!

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Yep paying £5.00 to get in and park...... why, you are not going to be doing anything other than looking at cars. Apparantly one particular neighbour complained when it was at Damons and that cocked that up. Venues are getting harder to find, a few of us are looking hard to find one that will tick all boxes

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Cba driving to Sheffield to pay £5 to stand in a car park and look at cars. Huntsman is still going ahead and I will be there. Just havent got a thread up yet.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Will be heading up to Squires tonight for the JDM meet if anyone else is, always a decent evening!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Hi. Anyone fancy a drive or at the weekend? It's been a while since we had a good one.
29th July, Huntsman Meet. Have yet to post a thread, it will be 1 year since I hosted that first meet there so hopefully we get some good weather and a good turnout[emoji106]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
29th July, Huntsman Meet. Have yet to post a thread, it will be 1 year since I hosted that first meet there so hopefully we get some good weather and a good turnout[emoji106]

I should be able to make that date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It's sunny outside and theres green bits on the plants, I reckon it's time to move out of the winter chit chat and get spring bouncing! Whens the next meet @RV. ?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I’ll look for a gap in the weather, since it’s so unpredictable, we could do snakes pass from Sheffield side and then find our way up to the huntsman inn. Just changes it up a bit from always meeting at the huntsman.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I think another drive out is well overdue!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Sorry guys, really busy atm with uni, money is also very tight, not sure wether I’ll be driving for another year. Hopefully I’ll renew my insurance at end of April (price dependant) and after exams in May I’ll be more active.